Application: Used to install a blade wire ends and insulates the connection. (tap) wire end to a through (run) wire type automotive fuse between power • Designed for control circuit wiring, and insulates the connection. Source and device. Fixture wiring, appliance wiring,
• For general-purpose electrical
• Self-stripping. signal and PA systems, connections on auto, boat, van or
• In-line fuse holder. automotive/boat/RV wiring.
• Flame retardant. trailer.
• Used for tap and parallel splicing. 951, 952, & 953 IDCs • Used for pigtail splicing.
• Rated up to 600 volts. 567 562 804 804U 560B
Application: Used to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting or stripping the wire. Connector then mates with 3M 0.250" (6,35 mm) male tabs, making a quick-connect wiring 558 connection. • Flame retardant. 558 IDC* 557 804 & 804U IDCs • Used for tap splicing. 951
• Designed for control circuit wiring, fixture wiring, appliance wiring, signal and PA systems, automotive/boat/RV wiring.
• Flame retardant.
• Used for tap splicing.
• Rated up to 600 volts.
Application: Electrically connects a (tape) wire end to a through (run) wire; insulates and provides a moisture-resistant seal for the connection. The 804 connector is greased while the 804U connector is ungreased.
• Sealant-filled connector is suitable for RV trailers, boats, fleet vehicles and other environmentally sensitive applications where corrosive elements such as UB2A & UB2A-D IDCs
Application: UB2A makes a moisture-resistant butt splice connection between two solid-copper conductors of air-core or filled cable. 952 953 562 IDC
• Used for tap splicing. UB2A-D connector makes a dry connection.
• Sealant is a mineral oil-based grease. UR • Self-stripping. 972 905 UP2 • Used for tap splicing. UR2-D Color: Yellow 901 560 & 560N IDCs
Application: Makes a moisture-resistant tap splice connection between two solid-copper conductors of air-core or filled cable.
• Sealant is mineral oil-based grease. 560N such as rental trailers, boats and UR2 & UR2-D IDCs 564 IDC
• Used for tap splicing. 905 & 905N IDCs Application: UR2 connector makes a moisture-resistant butt splice connection between three solid-copper connection.
• Used for parallel splicing. 567 IDC
• Flame retardant.
• Used for tap splicing. Color: Brown *Also tested in accordance with UL
• Suitable for low-voltage accessories such as radios, stereo speakers, tape decks and CB radios.
• Used for tap, in-line parallel and pigtail splicing. UY2 & UY2-D IDCs
Application: UY2 connector makes a moisture-resistant butt splice connection between two solid-copper conductors of air-core or filled cable. UY2-D connector makes a dry Standard for Portable Electric Lamps, UL 153 section 15, when housed connection.
1, Surface to be wrapped should be clean, dry, and free of oil and other contaminants.
2, Peel off some liner, mastic side towards to surface to be wrapped.
3, Strength the tape to 3/4 of its original width during application, for good conformability and to obtain a moisture tight seal, Half-wrapped tape until desired insulation build up is reached.
4, 28CT should be overlapped for mechanical protection with two half-lapped layers of Scotch brand vinyl electrical tape. In normal temperature the validity of 28CT is 5 years.